Monday, October 25, 2010

No Fur.




So for all you FUR fans out there, including Kanye West...
Yesterday, there was a massive demo out on Meiji dori infront of my store in Harajuku.
It was a demo against animal cruelty.
On the other side of my store there is Burberry Blue Label.
All the protesters stopped and and yelled "NO FUR". *copped a beating...
I totally agree on this. You may look rich and fucking cool but think about where that coat came from. Ofcourse I like wearing leather/suede shoes but this kinda gave me time to rethink about the process of making these products just for our looks.
Although I have a question to all these protesters...
Can you show me your purse/wallet? What are your shoes made out of? and what is your bag and hand bag made out of?
Hope they ain't all animal products...

Over.

No comments:

Post a Comment