Saturday, April 24, 2010

Friday.

Yesterday I met up with a old school friend.
He showed me his uni, and had lunch at the school canteen, then headed into Ikebukuro (IWGP) to have dinner and few brewskies.
After dinner I went into Shibuya to meet up with Naoki and co. to head to Le Baron de Paris.
I really wanted to come to this club at least once in my life time but after last night I don't know if I'd go back there again due to poor sound and mega expensive drinks. Remind you the girls were all pretty much models...
It ended up being some night here at Le Baron called COLORFARMNIGHT.
Guest DJ by the infamous Big-O from Swagger, and manage to hear the Dexpistols x Jon-E New jack House live which was pretty cool.
After we realised that this places was dying down, we left to Velour, another hidden club in Aoyama area.
I forgot to take my SD card yesterday so here are some shitty shots from my mobile of Big-O spinning the decks.


He is seriously massive.



No comments:

Post a Comment